|Welcome to the Reverse Crappy Games Wiki!
Where all the crappy games can be reversed!
|WHAT IS THIS WIKI ABOUT?
Welcome to the Reverse Crappy Games Wiki
This humorous wiki is a reverse of Crappy Games Wiki. It "reverses" video games that got mixed to negative reviews (like Sonic '06 becoming Mario '06). For the sister wiki, visit Reverse Awesome Games Wiki.
Rules & Guidelines
- The main header for articles is Why It Rocks (Good Qualities for "average" games).
- Games on this wiki must be "reversed" versions of games that got mixed to negative reviews (like Big Rigs becoming Rig Bigs).
- Mario games should be "reversed" into Sonic games and vice-versa.
- Do not downvote comments as this could cause drama.
What article should be created?
You are not entitled to vote.
You are not entitled to view results of this poll.
There were 76 votes since the poll was created on 16:48, 9 April 2021.
|Reverse Crappy Games Wiki
YOU'RE LOSER !
||November 20, 2003
Rig Bigs: Under the Road Racing is a racing game developed by Stellar Stone and published by GameMill Publishing for Microsoft Windows in November 2003.
About featured articles | Nominate an article
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
1 February 2023
31 January 2023
27 January 2023
26 January 2023