|Welcome to the Reverse Crappy Games Wiki!
Where all the crappy games can be reversed!
|WHAT IS THIS WIKI ABOUT?
Welcome to the Reverse Crappy Games Wiki
This humorous wiki is a reverse of Crappy Games Wiki. It "reverses" video games that got mixed to negative reviews (like Sonic '06 becoming Mario '06).
Rules & Guidelines
- The main header for articles is Why It Rocks (Good Qualities for "average" games).
- Game titles must be "reversed".
- Games on this wiki must be "reversed" versions of games that got mixed to negative reviews.
- Mario games should be "reversed" into Sonic games and vice-versa.
You are not entitled to view results of this poll.
Rig Bigs: Under the Road Racing is a racing game developed by Stellar Stone and published by GameMill Publishing for Microsoft Windows in November 2003.
About featured articles | Nominate an article
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
6 May 2021
|20:43||Main Page +39 MarioMario456|
|20:42||MarioMario456 changed group membership for LuigiMan050-5 from (none) to bureaucrat and administrator (Trusted)|
5 May 2021
|20:54||Dr. Sonic Land -99 MarioMario456|
|20:52||MarioMario456 moved page Dr. Luigi Land to Dr. Sonic Land without leaving a redirect (requested)|
3 May 2021
|07:30||PeTA Browser games +11 SPEEDYBEAVER|
||N 03:15||Dr. Luigi Land +3,421 [SuperfishMEMZ (3×)]|
||03:15 (cur | prev) +99 SuperfishMEMZ|
||03:10 (cur | prev) +7 SuperfishMEMZ oops I forget to read the rules that Mario games should be reversed into Sonic games|
||03:02 (cur | prev) +3,315 SuperfishMEMZ My first page|